A little bit about me:
Photography has always been a huge part of my life, long before I knew I wanted to be a photographer. I was a pro at a young age posing and smiling in front of a camera because my mom documented everything. It wasn’t until my first photography class in high school, that I started to become interested in being on the other side of the camera. My love for photography only grew from there.
Top 5 things you need to know about me:
• My favorite photography memory was on the field shooting the BCS National Championship Game, Auburn vs. Florida State. War Eagle anyways, even though Auburn didn’t win. Photographing the Auburn football team was an amazing experience even when you have 300lb linebackers charging at you with no intention of stopping.
• My favorite lens to shoot with is the Canon 70-200 2.8.
• I love to travel and explore new places. Favorite place I have traveled to is New Zealand.
• My guilty pleasure is ice cream, I can never turn it down! Favorite kind is mint chocolate chip, only the green colored.
• I love running and I am currently training for my third half marathon.